Invisalign In Clinton Township, MI
Invisalign uses clear aligners and is nearly invisible, so your look doesn't change during treatment. Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners that are molded to fit you. The virtually invisible aligners radically reposition your teeth into a smile you'll be proud of. Results often occur in six months to a year. Straighten and improve your smile while still looking great with Invisalign teeth straightening. Whether you have overly crowded teeth, widely spaced teeth, an overbite or underbite, or other issues, Invisalign is a treatment plan that can work for you with ease.
The Braces Alternative
Invisalign teeth straightening makes life so much easier compared to metal braces. The aligners are completely removable, so you can take them out each night to easily brush and floss. This also allows you to eat and drink what you want. Invisalign uses 3D computer imaging technology to design a complete treatment plan that is custom-made for each patient. Invisalign is much more comfortable than metal braces, with fewer visits to the doctor for adjustments.
It's convenient and easy to use! It is the optimal method of teeth straightening. Many people see results in as little as 12 months. It won't disrupt your lifestyle, and most people won't even notice you are in treatment! There are many people who can try to straighten your teeth, but Dr. Simony is one of the few Clinton Township Invisalign certified dentists. Dr. Simony has been trained and certified by Align Technology.
Invisalign Cosmetic Braces
Cosmetic Braces, Fast Effective Teeth Straightening at Dr Simony Clinton Township Michigan
Dr Simony proudly offers Invisalign® cosmetic braces as a cutting-edge approach to teeth straightening and smile enhancement in 12 months or less in most cases. Invisalign® provides a personalized plan to fix crowded and crooked teeth to restore your smile and bite. At Dr Simony we develop your individual cosmetic braces treatment plan that includes, a series of custom-made, clear aligners braces are then created specifically for you. As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth gently and gradually begin to shift into place, restoring your beautiful smile!
How Invisalign® Works
A modern approach to straightening teeth, Invisalign® uses a series of custom-made aligners created specifically for you at Dr Simony. The aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you simply wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements your dentist plans out for you.
Sure, there are other options out there for straightening your teeth, but none offers the level of comfort, convenience and confidence that you’ll find with Invisalign®. And no matter what stage you’re at in life, you’ll appreciate how our cutting-edge approach to treatment has minimal interference in how you live, but has a significant positive impact on how you look and feel about yourself.
The Advantage Over Braces
While the end results may appear the same, a confident, beautiful smile—when you stop and actually compare Invisalign® to other cosmetic braces or teeth-straightening options, the advantages become quite apparent. Knowing the pros and cons of each option ahead of time will help you make a more confident decision.
What are the techniques?
Invisalign- clear trays to straighten teeth. Most cases in 12 months or less.
What are the benefits?
- Effectively treats a wide variety of cases, including crowding, spacing, cross bite, overbite and under bite
- Allows you to brush and floss your teeth normally for better periodontal health
- Frees up your busy schedule, with office visits only every four to six weeks.
Multiple Tooth Dental Implant Replacement Solutions
Just like a single tooth replacement, dental implants provide a more permanent healthier solution for tooth replacement than other alternate treatment options. When a patient has one or more teeth that are missing; the common treatment options are a tooth supported bridge, removable partial dentures or an implant supported bridge. In a multi-tooth replacement procedure, the benefits of a dental implant supported bridge become much more obvious as a more permanent and functional solution to tooth lose than the alternatives.
Implant Supported Bridge vs. Tooth Supported Bridge
Just like in single tooth replacement procedures, a tooth supported bridge uses the adjacent teeth to support the replacement crown. This is done by grinding down the supporting teeth into a peg that is designed to hold the cemented bridge into place. Over time, this procedure often leads to additional issues for the supporting teeth including decay, root canals and the overall failure of the bridge. An implant supported bridge, on the other hand, utilizes the jaw bone directly under the missing tooth. This process allows the patient to maintain their existing jaw bone structure while promoting bone growth near the implant and the adjacent teeth. Another major benefit to an implant supported bridge is that the surrounding teeth are left in their natural state which significantly reduces the need for future dental work related to the replacement procedure.
Implant Supported Bridge vs. Removable Partial Dentures
The major downside to a removable partial denture is that since the jawbone underneath the missing natural teeth is no longer needed or utilized; this procedure actually accelerates the bone resorption process which leads to more rapid bone lose. In addition to bone lose underneath the missing teeth, the clasps used to hold the partial denture in place applies extreme pressure on the gums and the remaining natural teeth that they attach to. This process can weaken the jawbone and potentially lead to loss of additional teeth.
Whereas, in the same case as individually placed dental implants, an implant supported bridge utilizes the existing jawbone to support the replacement crowns. The process not only eliminates bone loss but it is known to stimulate additional bone growth in the areas where the natural missing teeth were. Another benefit in utilizing the existing jaw bone for support is that the surrounding healthy natural teeth remain and there is no unnecessary discomfort.
The advantages of an implant supported bridge over other traditional replacement options:
- A much more natural look, feel and function
- A stronger bite that provides chewing that is much closer to a natural tooth
- Easier maintenance and cleaning
- They are much more comfortable and stable than partial dentures
- Adjacent natural teeth are not compromised (ground down into peg shapes or loosened)
- Dental implants virtually stop the bone resorption process (deterioration)
- The integrity of the facial structures are maintained (no sagging jaw line)
Visit a Patient-Centered New Dentist in Clinton Township Michigan
Many of our long-time patients found us when they were searching for a new dentist in Clinton Township Michigan. You may be just like them – hoping to find a caring dentist office with a friendly team devoted to providing comfortable, expert dental care. At Dr Simony, with easy-to-find locations in Clinton Township Michigan, our mission statement is, “To create a comfortable, compassionate, and secure place to work and to receive dental care.” Our dental offices feature:
- One-stop dentistry for all your family’s smile care needs
- Fully trained staff who devote numerous hours to continuing education
- Patient-friendly technology like CEREC same-day dental crowns, intraoral cameras, radiation-free laser cavity detectors, and cavity repair without shots or drilling
- A full “comfort menu” of amenities to relieve your anxiety, including dental sedation and heated massage chairs
- A focus on creating a fantastic patient experience through skillful dental care and patient education
- Regular community involvement to give our time and resources to help the local area
- Our dentists teach the best dentists in the world. Dentists come from all over North America to learn from our highly skilled team.
- Cosmetic dentistry so you can smile boldly and without embarrassment
- Implant dentistry to replace missing teeth
- Orthodontics, like ClearCorrect or Invisalign, to give you an even, straight smile
- Restorative dentistry to repair and replace damaged teeth and make your life easier
- Oral surgery to bring health back to your mouth
- Emergency dentistry to give you quick relief from pain and get your smile back on track
- TMJ and teeth grinding treatment to help relieve jaw pain and harmful teeth grinding
Dr Simony makes it easy for you and your family to keep up with regular checkups. Besides routine dental cleanings and exams, we offer a wide range of services to help you prevent dental problems and maintain a healthy, attractive smile. These include: