MI Paste In Clinton Township, MI
MI Paste strengthens your teeth. It can condition, protect and rebuild your tooth surfaces, keeping your smile vibrant for a lifetime. MI Paste and MI Paste Plus work by strengthening your teeth by replenishing calcium and phosphate. RECALDENT (CPP-ACP) releases these vital minerals into your mouth when they’re needed to help produce a saliva-like environment that helps to maintain a normal PH level and healthy teeth.
What Makes It Work? Clinton Township, MI
MI Paste is a one of a kind product. The only dental product with RECALDENT (CPP-ACP), special milk—derived protein that’s a breakthrough in oral health care and completely safe, even if you are lactose intolerant. MI Paste contains 900ppm of sodium fluoride to further promote re-mineralization and protect from the development of cavities.
Who Should Use MI Paste? Clinton Township, MI
- Those with sensitivity from hot and cold after bleaching or whitening and after a professional cleaning.
- Orthodontic patients to prevent white spots and re-mineralize existing white spots.
- Those with dry mouth symptoms caused by medications, chemotherapy or head/neck radiation.
- Those with hormonal imbalances like menopause.
Benefits From Using MI Paste:
- Stronger, healthier teeth.
- Less chance of cavities.
- Whitening that gives a longer-lasting, instantaneous gloss.
- Greater oral soft-tissue comfort.
- Buffer high oral acid levels from soft drinks or alcoholic beverages.